so today is my mom's birthday And I do not have a present because I haven't been able to get out of the house besides going to work. So I'm going to make her something that hopefully she can use, click read more or the title to see full post.
You will need:
1 trash bag
2 large laundry baskets
clean bed sheets
time and patience
1. The first step is to get everything off the bed and put the sheets in one laundry basket you have set aside, put this basket outside the door of your room for later on.
2. Dust the fan. I do this early so I can clean up the dust that falls while doing the next steps. Turn the fan on low to keep yourself cool.
3. Put all the laundry on your now empty bed and sort it. If you have no laundry on the floor then you can organize your closet. Put all unwanted clothes in a trash bag or a box, put all clean clothes on hangers and put dirty clothes in your laundry basket. Hang up the clothes on hangers in the closet and fold up other clothes and put those aside until we move on to drawers. Put the dirty laundry basket outside of the door.
4. Take the laundry, extra hangers, and the bedsheets down to the laundry room. Wash the sheets, and put away the hangers, if there's any more laundry you need to fold to put away fold it and take it to your room and put with the other folded clothes.
5. Remake your bed with clean sheets or wait until the other sheets are clean while you complete the rest the steps.
6. Take anything that belongs to someone who lives with you out of your room and put it away.
7. Put things where they go, ex:
books on book shelf
toys in toy box
suitcases in the attic
shoes in the closet
8. Pick up all trash and put in trash bag
9. Organize everything, if you want more details comment and ask me. This includes drawers and this is when those folded clothes come in so put those away as you organize the drawers.
Hi I'm Kelsie, I started blogging Dec-2013
Blogging is really fun for me I blog about everything I like! you'll find some of almost everything!
Go to my Me Page to learn about me a little more
Go to my Recipe Page for some awesome recipes!
I love cooking, crafting, drawing, skating, and designing.