1/4-1/2 package of veggie grounds
1 can of red kidney beans
1 can of pinto beans
1 can of white kidney beans
1 can of black beans
1 bell pepper
1 peeled carrot
1 yellow onion
as much corn as desired
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 can diced tomatoes or tomato sauce
2 tbsp chili hot sauce
3 tbsp paprika
salt and pepper
1. cut all the veggies into small cubes (the size of veg-all carrot pieces)
2. in a slow cooker turn the heat up as high as it goes and add olive oil, garlic, carrot, and onion
3. stir around until onions are translucent or lightly browned depending on how you like them.
4. crumble up your veggie grounds and add to the slow cooker. Turn down to low heat.
5. Drain and rinse your beans and add to slow cooker. Add some water so it doesn't burn.
6. Add the rest of the ingredients.
7. Let simmer until the beans and peppers are tender. Add water while cooking so it is a chili consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve with toast if desired.