This is a sandwhich using Trader Joe's chickenless tenders and lots of veggies and yummy stuff. This is perfect if you don't know what to pack for lunch for school or work. I showed this on my Instagram as well if you haven't followed me my username is missshe360. To see the recipe click read more!
3 Trader Joe's or Gardien chickenless tenders
2 slices of fresh tomato
2 pickle slices
2 tbsp veganaise
a big pinch of shredded cabbage
a big pinch of spring mix
1/2 cup romaine lettuce or less depending on your preferences.
2 slices of vegan multigrain bread
hot sauce if desired
1. heat your chickenless tenders according to package directions (I don't recommend microwaving it it just isn't the same)
2. Meanwhile slice your tomato
3. Wash and dry however much lettuce you are using
4. Put your veganaise on the bread then put all your veggies on top. The cabbage is optional but adds crunch and flavor. Add hot sauce if desired, I used sriracha.
5. Take your chickenless tenders out of the oven and put directly on the sandwhich.