1. Take a piece of letter paper and grab one corner. Fold the paper to look like a triangle with a long rectangle on a side of it.
2. Fold the triangle into a smaller triangle
3. Take the triangle and fold one side to the middle then fold the other side on top. You should open it to reveal 3 equal sections that are cone shaped
4. Trim the excess paper off to make it look like an even cone shape
5. Cut a tiny piece off the tip of the triangle
6. Draw a design remembering that the wide end is the outer edge and never cutting all the way across, make the wide edge have ridges and you can also make it curvy. cut holes all over the triangle that can look like shark teeth in the sides.
7. Carefully unfold your paper to reveal your snowflake
8. Use clear tape and put them on windows, or anywhere you want to be decorated
9. draw small snowflakes and cut them out if you want to make it look like mine above.
If it didn't work try again (I messed up 4 pieces of paper making my snowflakes) and if it doesn't work again try looking up how to do it on YouTube. This was how to make a six pointed snowflake.
Hi I'm Kelsie, I started blogging Dec-2013
Blogging is really fun for me I blog about everything I like! you'll find some of almost everything!
Go to my Me Page to learn about me a little more
Go to my Recipe Page for some awesome recipes!
I love cooking, crafting, drawing, skating, and designing.